He likes me. Or not. I like him... Or do I? I'm in a state of total confusion right now. For most of you reading my blog, you'll probably know who I'm talking about. I know I like him, but I don't know if I like him THAT way, not yet. Anyway, during mentoring session today a guy called John came to our school to give a talk about "lurrrve". It basically covered what all the other normal talks do but this one had gross pictures of infected genitals! *Pukes* And after school, the 4 of us, Eunice, Nat, Oliver and I, went down to the tailor's to get Eunice's measurements done. While Judy was taking measurements, Nat and Oliver went to buy a strawberry flavoured, um, rubber *ahem* sex-thing (XD) which we slipped into a random lady's bag at Citylink afterwards. LMAO. She's gonna get a real shock tonight, haha! Then at Suntec, Jojo and I, Genie and Oliver were holding hands and making bridges over strangers' heads while we walked past them, then we'd go to a corner and practically die from laughter, LOL. But Nat and Elmo were just standing at one side watching :( how boring... It was so fun going out with the lot of 'em and getting hiiiiigh!
11:28 PM